We are a national Mechanical Contractor who has grown significantly over the last 18 months and we are now looking for a Contracts Administrator to join us.
ABOUT THE CULTURE
The TranEx family are bound to moral and ethical principles. Honest and open communication defines our culture of trust and responsibility, it’s who we are. We are employers who are excited to give individuals large boundaries of responsibility and areas to work with, creativity and efficiency are key aspects to the development of TranEx and to have these two features management employees do not require micro-management. We are flexible and a fun-loving company but there is also a senior level of accountability and responsibility that’s expected from our management staff and indeed everyone. At TranEx, Loyalty and Attitude are held in higher regard than Aptitude and Ability. Our employees are expected to progress into further developed roles within the company and we promote any career progression.
You will be working as a Contract Administrator on high profile Solar Farm projects across NSW, QLD and VIC. You will be instrumental in supporting the Project Managers and business to ensure project success. You will be reporting to the Construction Manager and your day to day responsibilities and activities will include;
– You will manage the contractual life cycle of the project ensuring the contract management of variations, claims etc…
– Cost control and reporting
– Monitor financial aspects of the projects across the business
– Supplier selection and pricing
– Document control
– Stakeholder management
– You will engage with both the subcontractors and the suppliers
– Help to ensure the project meets its target
– Drive the process when changes to the Scope of Work and Variations require extensions of time in order to maintain the margin percentage.
– Provide clear and concise information to clients and subcontractors about disputes or disagreements relating to the head contract or subcontract.
– You will complete timely certification and approval of progress reports, progress claims and variations to ensure a continuous and positive cash flow on the project.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO QUALIFY
– Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry and relevant tertiary qualifications.
– Demonstrated ability to lead and drive strong outcomes via effective communication across all levels through a consultative solutions-based approach to your work.
– Previous experience in construction and a strong understanding of contractual laws and obligations.